Friday, May 12, 2017

Simon Says Stamp 'So Deer'

When I arrived back from my recent trip to Simon HQ I found a lovely parcel waiting for me and inside it was this super cute 'So Deer' stamp set, designed by 14 year old Kaylea Miller! Her Mum is Kay Miller who I am sure most of you will know ;-)

I couldn't wait to ink it up!


I coloured with copic markers and used versamark to add some watermark flowers and leaves for the background mat. I think it adds a little bit of extra interest, what do you think? I love that this set has lots of little stamps to create backgrounds and also lots of fab sentiments too! 


I finished the inside too. 




Well Done Kaylea, you are so super talented, just like your Mum!:-)

 This is the whole set! 


In honour of Mother's everywhere Simon Says Stamp is giving a $20 discount on all orders $100 or more! CLICK HERE or on the pic to go shopping! ;-) 

use the discount code MOMSROCK 


Challenges
Crafting With Friends   Anything Goes
Cut It Up.  Wings
As You Like It.  Fave Die, stitched rectangles, I used them on almost every card. I love the stitched edges, I think they give a lovely simple design feature ;-)
Creative Knockout.  Fave Embellishment.   Twine, I rarely make a card without it ;-)
Moving Along With The Times.  Butterflies






Hope you all have a great week :-)
Happy Crafting
Luv Lols x x x

7 comments:

Tracy Freeman said...

This is so pretty Lols, beautiful colouring. This stamp set is on my wish list, so cute x

Linda Kunsman said...

awe, what an adorable card! I love how you take the time to present the inside as nicely as you do the front of your cards.

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Thanks for sharing at Moving Along with the Times.
~DT Janis

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

She did a great job designing that set. She's got a bright future ahead of her.
Your card is adorable, inside and out! Thanks for joining us for our Wings challenge at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Larissa said...

A very sweet card with a lovely image. I love the design paper you used. Thanks so much for joining us at As you like it. Hope to see you again soon.

Hugs,
Larissa

Annette said...

Hi Lols, a fab card, as usual, with some sweet little critters! I also love my stitched dies and use them on nearly every card. I love the effect they give without much effort! I used to stitch cards with my sewing machine, now I'm lazy and die cut the stitching! :0)
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
In The Pink Challenge
Squirrel's not-so-random Challenge
As You Like It Challenge.

Craft buddy said...

I love your whimsical card, so cheerful! Great colouring. Thanks for joining us at Moving Along with the Times this week. x Jessie